Bad Birnbach 84364, Germany
“A very special piece on earth, with exceptionally dedicated people. Meetings in such an environment are fun and create good results.” Georg Schneider
Only a 1/2 hour drive from Passau, you will find the Hofgut Hafnerleiten - a very special place for meetings and events in Bavaria, Germany, a paradise for architecture and nature lovers.
For meetings and seminars, the Hofgut Hafnerleiten offers special powerful places for a relaxed and creative working. The 'Think-Bar' in the main house (max. 12 persons) and the 'Fountain House' (max. 20 persons) with an integrated coffee and cooking school allow uninterrupted working in a private atmosphere.
The provided team building measures and team events of Hofgut Hafnerleiten complement the meeting package according to the motto 'Rich in Mind & Indulgence'. The offer ranges from barista seminars to Mediterranean cooking classes up to outdoor barbecues at the fire ring.
On request the Hofgut provides an individual program in close cooperation with partners and an additional all-inclusive package, which includes further program highlights such as a martial arts instructor or fireworks.
- Unique location for conferences, meetings, events & creative seminars in Bavaria, Germany
- For groups up to 12 or 20 people
- Special power places for a relaxed and creative working
- Special meeting packages
- Personal and professional service
- Teambuilding measures & team events such as barista seminars, Mediterranean cooking classes & grilling at the fire ring
being local - authentic experiences
Rooms & Amenities
- Themed Houses (open room concept) & Pond Suites
- approx. 40–45 sqm incl. bedroom, living room & bathroom
- boat house, meadow house, hillside house, garden house, water house, tree house, terrace house & pond suites
- fireplace, private terrace area, earth sauna, Finnish sauna at the bath pond, backet with apples, tea & well water, hot water bag, a choice of wellness clothing & Crocs, books & iPod stations
- 3 Rottaler Langhäuser with 70 square meters – one bedroom and seperate bunk, fireplace and outer fireplace
- Haus am Feld (house at the field), Haus am Wald (house at the forest) und Haus am See (house at the lake)
- cellular network, radio, TV, electric smog at roost, different price and season categories
Depending on the amount of meeting and event participants, the Themed Houses and Pond Suites possibly need to be shared (occupancy with 2-4 people).
History of Hofgut Hafnerleiten
„For us, luxury means closeness to nature, rest and time. Hence, our guests live in their own small house between ponds and trees.“
Hofgut Hafnerleiten in the middle of the Bavarian nature in Germany exists since 2013 in its current form. In 1999, the professional chef and today’s landlord Erwin Rückerl opened the first cooking school in Lower Bavaria, after he discovered his love for Mediterranean cuisine in Sardinia.
In the following years, Erwin Rückerl and his wife Anja Horn-Rückerl, the good soul of the house, refined the original concept of the cooking school in South-East of Germany, whilst laying a focus on the relationship with nature and extended the existing section of culinary with the section of living.
The inner yard of the main house remains as the heart of the property inviting to cook, eat and enjoy. Because passing on the enthusiasm for cooking is still a large passion for Erwin Rückerl. Today, the Hofgut team also hosts many conferences, meetings, events and creative seminars in its premises.
The ‘Think-Bar’ and the ‘Fountain House’ invite you to a relaxed and creative working in a private atmosphere.
‘Think-Bar’ (max. 12 people)
Possibility to hold a meeting or seminar on one big table
‘Fountain House’ (max. 20 people)
- Cosy meeting room with its own coffee bar and fireplace
- Ideal seminar room for presentations and meetings
- Room can be blacked out for projections
In case of good weather conditions, meetings and seminars can be transferred to the patio or garden.
- Presentation kit
- Culinary catering during the day
- Dinner & overnight stay
- Cooking courses, Barista seminars etc.
(Restricted access to mobile network. WLAN is available in the main house.)
- Architecture & Design
- Energy & Water Management
- Waste Management
Architecture & Design
- During the planning period of the house, they worked closely together with landscape architects to guarantee the conjunction with architecture and nature.
- The construction methods of the houses were adapted individually to the surrounding nature and the scenery.
- For the construction and the interior as well as exterior design of the single houses, there is a focus on natural materials and an environmentally appropriate construction method.
- Wild hedges, a meadow with scattered fruit trees and poor grasslands were created as well as several ponds were (different kinds of carp, pond shells, bitterlings, common rudds, crayfish etc.). A small, natural tree group with birches and alders has formed itself.
Energy & Water Management
- Water management: own well that is 90 meters deep for drinking water.
- Water treatment: wastewater is purified in the own membrane plant and is further used for lavatory flush and watering the garden.
- The own well feeds the ponds.
- Avoidance of waste during purchase, outer packaging is taken back by the distributor when possible. Reusable packaging is preferred. Waste separation can be found everywhere.
- E.g. kitchen: compostable waste is brought to the own compost, food (noodles, bread, rice ,etc.) are given to the chickens. Everything else is added to the organic waste collection bin.
- e.g. rooms: hand wash and bath additives in large packages, as well as handmade soap are available
- e.g. service: cloth napkins instead of paper napkins, service plates instead of lots of table linen
- Instruction and education of employees
- Recycling depot: paper, glass, recyclables, etc.
- Own garden (fruit, herbs, vegetables, nuts) that are used in the kitchen
- Always on the lookout for regional producers.
- Currently, Hofgut Hafnerleiten is supplied with goat cheese, fruit brandy, juices and lamb by small manufacturers from the neighbourhood.
- Delivery of food is combined. Only a few main suppliers for the whole purchase that minimizes weekly deliveries.
- The hosts Erwin and Anja Rückerl focus on a vacation without electric smog and offer the first radiation-free vacation home in Germany.
- The slope house was measured in all four levels of the electromagnetic field and received the high-class seal EMF “green electromagnetic”.
- The focus is particularly on a detailed measurement around the bed area to allow a deep and stress free sleep.