Dolomit Boutique Hotel
Str. Colz 9
I-39036 La Villa (BZ)
“Eat well, enjoy life, explore and relax, and do it your way!” Dolomit Boutique Hotel
Stunning view and secluded stay in the heart of La Villa. At Dolomit Boutique Hotel every room is unique with its own story, style, color, and smell.
The stylish interior is complemented by a warm family like atmosphere creating the ideal ambience for a truly unforgettable stay in the heart of the Dolomites. An amazing scenario of unforgettable holidays, winter and summer alike.
A huge private garden reminiscent of a park with a heated swimming pool, an exclusive Finnish sauna in a small wooden chalet and a beautiful playground for smaller guests make your vacation perfect.
All rooms are furnished with warm and exquisite materials welcoming the guests in a warm and friendly atmosphere. The "Clima Haus” construction with wood is reflecting the soul of traditional Ladin architecture. The wish to create a comfortable ambience for their guests made the hosts “dress” the different rooms as warm and soft as possible.
- warm and cozy atmosphere
- balconies with view over the Dolomites
- huge park with swimming pool, sauna, playground and BBQ area
- Pizza (cooked in the wood-burning oven) Mediterranean and Ladin delicacies restaurant "La Tor"
- The guests are being pampered every moment of their stay, from breakfast to night.
being local - authentic experiences
Rooms and Amenities
- Each room is furnished with a large double bed or, on request and availability, two singles.
- Wooden or carpeted floors
- Bathroom with tub or shower
- Satellite Channels, Flat-screen TV,
- Mountain view balcony with table and chairs
- In the hotel’s own pizza restaurant “La Tor” guests can enjoy Mediterranean and Ladin delicacies (all pizzas are cooked in a wood-burning oven).
- Gluten free breakfast possible
- Heated outdoor pool, equipped with sun loungers, umbrellas, tables, and chairs, surrounded by Larch and Birch trees
- A secluded wooden chalet in the privacy of the park provides a Finnish sauna, a wellness retreat with maximum privacy.
- A huge park with gazebos, playgrounds, a BBQ area with tables and chairs, equipped with everything you need to enjoy outdoors creating relaxing moments including sunset panoramic views.
- Free high-speed Wi-Fi in the entire structure, secretary and photocopy service at the reception desk, walking, hiking and biking maps, solo and guided tours, golf itineraries, and a lot of helpful suggestions.
- A small lounge area with a fireplace welcomes families and friends.
The primary goal at Dolomit is to make the guests’ stay unforgettable. Three generations for more than fifty years have been living in accordance to the mantra, “create memories!” The host family encourages their guests to create and share unforgettable memories with family and friends during their stay.
Dolomit is your home away from home, with a friendly atmosphere and homey environment. All accommodations offer maximum relaxation and the opportunity to reconnect with nature.
The hosts strongly believe that rest and relaxation is as important as being active. A garden with a pool and two saunas help you to relax while the location admits the stunning Dolomites invites you to be active. Guests can expect excellent service and competent advice when exploring the Dolomites – a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
At the Dolomit everyone is welcome including pets in the apartments and chalets. The host family is happy to have two lovely alpaca ladies roaming the garden.
Supporting the neighbors and the small town by purchasing locally also reflects the sustainable philosophy.
Above all guests are encouraged following their own rhythm while enjoying a memorable holiday in the Dolomites.
- Energy management
- Waste and water management
- Social engagement
- To reduce the amount of energy needed in the apartments use of energy efficient LED lights.
- Use of up to date technologies to reduce greenhouse gas emissions
- Electric vehicle charging station.
- Use of a district heating system and own chipping plant to up-cycle wood waste and leftovers.
Waste and water management
- In order to be environmentally friendly, and globally conscious use of fair trade shampoo in refillable bottles.
- Washing towels requires are large amount of water so only towels that are left on the floor are exchanged
- Garden is watered solely with water drawn from the garden pond.
- To reduce energy consumption, Dolomit uses solar panels to heat the water in the apartments and in the hotel, as well as the pool.
- All chalets and apartments were built by the hosts themselves to make sure they are energy efficient and environmentally friendly
- All buildings are insulated with sheep’s wool and wood wool.
- The buildings are primarily constructed with locally sourced wood.
- Support of the local community
- Purchasing local products whenever possible, and encouraging the guests to do the same.
- Guests can use the shuttle service and are encouraged not to use their car
- Focus on regional and seasonal products
- Responsible consumption and reuse of food
- Conscious and responsible use of natural resources starts in the kitchen and the planning of menus by the chef