Gloria Verde Resort
Antalya 07006, Turkey
“Long before the opening of Gloria Verde Resort as the first thalasso therapy center of the region in 2001, the owner Özaltin Holding was known as a pioneer in sustainable travel” Gloria Verde
Gloria Verde Resort is located in Belek/Antalya, surrounded by pine forests at the sea. The region combines all the natural beauty of the Mediterranean. Peace and harmony can be found at the Gloria Verde Resort in Turkey. It is the perfect combination of natural green and sea blue... the view sweeps to the gently rolling landscape and the blue horizon of the Mediterranean.
The Vita by Gloria Cure & Care is one of the few health centers around the world, offering a combination of spa, various treatments, thalassotherapy and training seminars. It had just been awarded the environmental label "green star" from the Turkish Ministry of Culture and Tourism.
- Unique location in the countryside right at the beach
- Relaxation and Wellness at the Asklépion SPA & Thalasso
- Vita by Gloria Cure & Care a combination of different treatments, Thalasso therapies and joint treatments
- Resort awarded with the Turkish Environmental Award
being local - authentic experiences
Rooms & Amenities
- 293 rooms
- 2 à la carte restaurants, patisserie, bars, shop,hairdresser
sauna, hammam, heated indoor pool, relaxation room, thalasso therapy pool, outdoorpools
- Thalasso Spa Center:
jet shower, leg shower, affusion massage, spa, body forming / cellulite treatment, cosmetic treatment, body care, manicure
tennis court with floodlight, table tennis, fitness center, tennis lessons, 45 hole golf course and driving range. Gloria golf courses within 2.5 km (free shuttle service), 2 professional football fields about 6 km from the hotel
Gloria Verde – a love story
In 1997 Nuri Özaltin and his wife Sebahat founded the family business, along with their two sons Hayrettin and Nurettin, and their daughter Öznur. At that time, the company consisted of a hotel and a golf course, but with the love and passion for their work and their positive energy, two other hotels were founded between 2001 and 2007 in Turkey.
Seventeen years later the family business became a successful holding. The Özaltin family puts special emphasis on Turkish hospitality, best service and on offering their guests highest quality in all areas. With the appointment of daughter Öznur Özdemir Özaltin as Managing Director, it is ensured that these values are preserved and the family tradition is kept up.
The Gloria Hotels have won numerous awards and have been awarded with many certificates.
Gloria Verde Resort and its Green Initiatives
For the Gloria Hotels & Resorts its sustainable business culture is the responsibility towards society. The Gloria Hotels & Resorts support projects in various fields, such as education, the environment, art and social engagement. It is their desire to take an important role in the improvement and development of living conditions.
- Energy Consumption
- Environmental Initiatives
- Education Projects
- Social Projects
- Quality Assurance
- „Habitat of Gloria – For our future “
- When bedroom windows and/or balcony doors are opened, the heating or cooling system is automatically shut off
- In order to prevent unnecessary waste of energy, the current is automatically switched off, as soon as there is no hotel card in the system
- The heating or cooling control can be operated individually in the room. A thermostat to check the room temperature is available
- The lighting systems were selected based on eco-criteria
- The mini-bars in the rooms were positioned far away from heat or light sources
- At the entrance of the building there are spoilers to prevent air circulation
- The heating and cooling in the general area is controlled by means of automatically thermostat
- Devices and equipment used on site, are highly efficient and consume less power
- The positioning of the interior and exterior lighting of the resort was planned – after observing the usage – by experts
- In the public toilets area sensor lights are used
- To save energy in the resort, frequency and heat recovery systems are used
- The individual blocks of flats are equipped with central heating. Individual Heat control is only provided by request
- During the execution of service arrangements in the public sector hotel staff uses special lighting equipment with more efficient use of energy
- Solar energy and natural gas produce the resort’s current
- Energy provider Enova Enerji produces electricity from renewable energy sources
- Shower heads and taps are equipped with a water saving system
- The toilet tank consumes 6 liters of water per use
- In the bathrooms, showers and bathtubs are used with reduced depth
- For the production of hot water at the resort a heat exchange device is used
- Respect for the environment
- Care and protection of certain animal and plant species
- Protection of loggerhead turtles (Caretta caretta) and their living and breeding space
- Provide for a natural environment of the fish in the ponds of Gloria Golf Clubs
- Reduction of water and electricity supply by professional irrigation systems on the golf courses and gardens
- Note and instruction labels on responsible usage of towels on the beach and in the accommodations
- Elimination of hazardous chemicals, such as chlorine, instead use of ozone
- Use of environmentally friendly light bulbs and LED light systems
- In the event of a forest fire, the Gloria Hotels & Resorts have two fully equipped fire engines
- Organization of activities that strengthen the environmental awareness of children in Gogi Kids Club
- Embedded in the natural environment, the Gloria Zoo maintains and protects the variety of animal species
- Together with the Gloria plant-hospital, the Gloria Hotels & Resorts aim to maintain and increase the plant stand in the hotel gardens, and remove infested plants
Gloria Forest of the Future
The Gloria Hotels & Resorts plant trees in designated areas of their property, as well as in the Gloria forest of the future that is located in Kizilli / Baskoy, in the name of their guests and business partners.
- The consumption of chemicals is regulated with special measuring devices, allowing them to be used as sparingly as possible
- Guests will be informed of info channels and means of an information card in the room on the initiatives performed
- The waste is planned and performed by a nationally recognized companies
- The batteries will be collected and transported to the “TAP “. (Association of Importers and manufacturers of portable batteries)
- Premix products are used as often as possible
- An oil separator is used, the waste oil is collected and disposed according to the guidelines
- Nuri Özaltın Hotel and Auditorium – The Özaltın Construction Company has built a hotel model and an auditorium for the territory institution of tourism of the Akdeniz University
- The “Nuri Özaltın 75. Yıl İlköğretim Okulu” primary school in Arhavi – In the school year 1998-1999, the primary school “Nuri Özaltın 75. Yıl İlköğretim Okulu“ in Artvin – Arhavi was opened up. The elementary school has a computer room, a laboratory for science and technology, a library, a classroom for preschool children, an assembly room and 12 classrooms
- The “Nuri Özaltın İlköğretim Okulu” primary school in Karakoçan, Elazig – In the school year 1999-2000, the primary school ” Nuri Özaltın İlköğretim Okulu” in Elazig – Karakoçan was opened. The school has a computer lab, a room for general studies, a laboratory for science and technology, a music room, a room for preschool children and 12 classrooms
- The “Nuri Özaltın İlköğretim Okulu” primary school in Genç, Bingöl – In the school year 2000-2001, the primary school “Nuri Özaltın İlköğretim Okulu” in Bingöl was opened Genç The school has a computer lab, a lab for science and technology, a library, a room for preschool children, an assembly room and 12 classrooms
- Joint training and employment project of Gloria Hotels & Resorts and ISKUR – Working with ISKUR guarantees that employees in the kitchen of Gloria Hotels & Resorts are trained and educated, and thereby are able to obtain employment opportunities
- Employees with Down’s syndrome – The Gloria Hotels & Resorts offers people with Down’s syndrome educational and employment opportunities, as well as the chance to be integrated into the daily life
- Golf lessons – In order to get young people interested in the sport of golf and encourage new talents, children from families in Serik Antalya receive free golf lessons and the associated golf equipment from the Gloria Golf Club
- The traditional Gloria Children’s Festival on April 23 – every year on the occasion of the celebration day of national sovereignty and the Children’s Day on April 23, the Gloria Hotels & Resorts celebrate with all the children of the staff and the children of the children’s home in Antalya, a traditional children’s festival entitled “Our Children”
- Piano concert in aid of homeless pets – Organized by the veterinarian Ece Balkans, the Gloria Hotels & Resorts Theatre arranged an piano recital on April 29, 2010 in favor of homeless pets in the AKM Aspendos
- Blood donation for the Kızılay (Turkish Red Cross) – The Gloria Hotels & Resorts employees regularly donate blood for the Kızılay (Turkish Red Cross)
The Gloria Hotels & Resorts stand for sustainability and attach great importance to highest quality. All necessary measures for first class service, innovative management, employee satisfaction, social value and environmental protection are performed.
The Gloria Hotels & Resorts regularly review all company processes and methods. They are continually working to develop and improve their management system. Their quality assurance has been audited by the KalDer, the Turkish representative of the EFQM (European Foundation for Quality Management). The EFQM Excellence Award has been awarded only to one hotel in Turkey: the Gloria Hotels & Resorts.
In the Gloria Hotels & Resorts the
- ISO 9001 quality management system
- ISO 14001 for Environmental Management System
- OHSAS 18001 management system for occupational health and safety
- ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System
have been introduced and are monitored systematically since 2004.
The EFQM model, the ISO 9001 Quality Management System, ISO 14001: 2004 environmental management standard OHSAS 18001 management system for occupational health and safety and ISO 22000: 2005 Food Safety Standards are proof of the high quality standards. Wouldn’t you like to spend your holiday at a place where quality of service meets all requirements?
|TUI HOLLY WINNER 2014||TUI|
|European Spa & Wellness Certificate||German Audit Institute|
|Responsible Tourism||Thomas Cook|
|TUIHOLLY WINNER 2013||TUI|
|Green Star||Turkish Ministry of Culture and Tourism|
„Habitat of Gloria – For our future “
Striving for maximum environmental protection is supported by the Gloria campaign „habitat of Gloria – for our future“. The aim is to increase the consciousness of the guests for the natural living space in which they spend their vacation, to strengthen as well as to raise their knowledge about the different elements of the nature. The use of recycling materials, optimised energy use through controling systems, use of solar energy and natural gas, ozon based cleaning detregents as well as proper garbage separation and waste disposal, numerous measures are already installed and are newly defined.
- Gold Leed Certificate