Six Senses Ninh Van Bay
Ninh Van Bay
Ninh Hoa, Khánh Hòa
Nha Trang, Vietnam
“The multi-awarded Six Senses Ninh Van Bay has been included in the list of The Best Hotels in Vietnam, by prestigious Conde Nast Traveller. The magazine called the unique vibe of the resort, “Barefoot eco-luxe.” Conde Nast Traveller
Guests arrive at Cam Ranh International Airport and are met by the resort’s team, who will drive them to nearby Nha Trang from where they take a twenty minute boat ride to the resort.
The resort sits on a dramatic bay that gives the feeling of an island looking out to the East Vietnam Sea, with its sparkling beach, and the sense of being at one with nature. The family friendly resort’s architectural style incorporates Vietnamese traditions, with all 58 accommodations being personal pool villas.
The restaurants at Six Senses Ninh Van Bay serve international and local favourites complemented by the best local seafood, including lobsters and king prawns. There are wonderful spaces for lounging with drinks from the wine cave, or healthy fresh juices and favourite libations from the bar.
The Six Senses Spas feature treatments based on local traditions and culture, and use natural, locally sourced products.
- 58 sun bleached villas with private beach access
- Enjoy many activities and excursions on water, under water at the coral reef, and on land
- Family friendly resort with many activities for children
- Romantic atmosphere and breathtaking location
- Cooking classes will teach you how to make mouthwatering Vietnamese dishes
“Six Senses has been a pioneer for sustainable hotel managemnet from the beginning in 1995”
being local - authentic experiences
Rooms & Amenities
- 58 Villas, 3 Restaurants, Six Senses Spa, Gym
- Hilltop Villa: 158m2, with bathroom and outdoor shower, including a separate living room and a big sun deck, pivate rock pool with a gorgeous view
- Beachfront Pool Villa: 176m2, two story, direct at beach, private pool with garden
- Water Villa: 154m2, direct at the beach with total privacy
- Rock Pool Villa: 187m2, set dramatically amongst rock formations
Six Senses’ philosophy
From its beginnings in 1995, Six Senses quickly became recognized as the hospitality industry’s pioneer of sustainable practices, demonstrating that responsibility can be successfully wedded to uncompromised high-end facilities.
Six Senses Hotels Resorts Spas are discovered in some of the world’s most unique and beautiful places. And whilst being part of the local fabric and culture, Six Senses is very much in tune with the wider world.
The responsible and caring attitude of Six Senses is intrinsic to the brand and extends to employees and local communities in which Six Senses operates. It is committed to preserving the environment through sustainable operations, guided by overarching goals and values.
Six Senses Commitment to Sustainability
- Environmental Responsibility
To support environmental and social sustainability activities Six Senses has developed policies and procedures in line with Six Senses standards. These policies and procedures will be renewed at least annually to ensure that Six Senses is always current in their approaches.
Six Senses is committed to comply, wherever possible improving upon, Vietnam and international legislative environmental requirements, such as environmental, public and occupational health and safety, hygiene and employment legislation.
Six Senses shall, wherever possible and feasible, give preference to the employment of persons living in Ninh Van Bay or nearby areas, local products and services which do not adversely affect the resort’s operational activities, viability and environmental and social impacts.