Str. Bosc da Plan 65
I-39036 LA VILLA (BZ)
“Eat well, enjoy life, explore and relax, and do it your way!” Dolomit Homes
Stunning view and secluded stay in the Dolomit Homes and the associated Dolomit Boutique Hotel in the heart of La Villa.
The stylish interior of the apartments and chalets is complemented by a warm family-like atmosphere, creating the ideal ambience for a truly unforgettable stay in the heart of the Dolomites. An amazing scenario of relaxing holidays, winter and summer alike.
A huge private garden reminiscent of a park with a heated swimming pool, an exclusive Finnish sauna in a small wooden chalet and a beautiful playground for the smaller guests make your vacation perfect.
All rooms are furnished with warm and exquisite materials welcoming the guests in a warm and friendly atmosphere. The "Clima Haus” construction with wood is reflecting the soul of traditional Ladin architecture. The wish to create a comfortable ambience for their guests made the hosts “dress” the different rooms as warm and soft as possible.
- warm and cozy atmosphere
- balconies and garden with view over the Dolomites
- apartments for the whole family
- romantic Designchalet
- Chalet "Mi Amur" for bigger groups
- huge park with swimming pool, sauna, playground and BBQ area
being local - authentic experiences
Apartments “La Sajun” and “Les Viles”
At Dolomit, you are offered the opportunity to experience an unforgettable family vacation in comfortable and bright apartments surrounded by a park with a swimming pool and Finnish sauna, a unique experience in the heart of the Dolomites, UNESCO World Heritage Site.
All apartments have a spacious living room and a well-equipped kitchen. A large terrace or balcony, depending on whether you are on the ground or upper floor, enriches each apartment with sunny views of our garden.
At Dolomit, you have the choice of different variations and combinations concerning the number of beds and bathrooms in one apartment to meet your individual needs.
On request you are provided with fresh bread from the local bakery, delivered directly to your doorstep!
In the winter, the ski bus takes skiers from the apartments directly to the main ski lifts.
Our Finnish sauna in the grove is a true gem indeed and available to book individually for an unforgettable, relaxing experience.
Chalet “Mi Amur”
Exclusive accommodation for 10-12 people, with a pleasant atmosphere perfect for skiing and hiking holidays at the foot of the Dolomites of Alta Badia, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
The interior combines the love for a natural style and luxury making you feel at home. Spaciously composed over three levels, chalet “Mi Amur” has everything to make your holiday an unforgettable experience.
“Mi Amur” has five bedrooms, four bathrooms, and two living areas, with two fully equipped kitchens. The house can comfortably accommodate ten to twelve people, with over 180 square meters of living space. A private washing machine, a ski room including boot heaters, and a beautiful sauna are located in the basement.
The chalet has two balconies, one can be found directly connected to the penthouse.
The larger balcony offers comfortable places to sit enjoying views of the sunrise above Santa Croce and Lavarella, and as the sun sets you can marvel at the “Enrosadira“ while having a barbecue with family and friends.
Dolomit Design Chalet
The wood construction pioneer Karl Heinz Castlunger built Dolomit Design Chalet in 2018. His love for detail and local material gives the house a unique and warm character.
The open fireplace hanging from the ceiling in the living room perfectly combines alpine aesthetics with modern design elements.
As the sun sets, you are invited to enjoy the “Enrosadira”, the red shimmer of sunlight that reflects the mountains Lavarella and Santa Croce through the big panorama window of the living room. The private terrace provides your own grill, a little vegetable garden, and comfortable sun chairs to enjoy the beautiful environment.
Designed as a two-person getaway, the 130 square meters can accommodate also a child.
The big bedroom with a huge window is overlooking the garden and pool. A walk-in closet and a cozy sofa complete the room. The bathroom is composed of a bathtub, an extra shower, and an infrared sauna. A fully equipped modern open kitchen is attached to the living room. Additionally, you can enjoy an integrated sound system throughout the whole house as well as a smart TV.
A designated ski storage room by the entrance to the chalet completes your next winter stay.
The primary goal at Dolomit is to make the guests’ stay unforgettable.
For more than fifty years three generations have been living in accordance to the mantra, “create memories!” The host family encourages their guests to create unforgettable memories with family and friends during their stay.
Dolomit is your home away from home, with a friendly atmosphere and homey environment. All accommodations offer maximum of relaxation and the opportunity to reconnect with nature.
The hosts strongly believe that rest and relaxation is as important as being active. A garden with a pool and two saunas help you to relax while the location admits the stunning Dolomites invite you to be active. Guests can expect excellent service and competent advice for exploring the Dolomites – a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
At the Dolomit everyone is welcome including pets in the apartments and chalets. The host family is happy to have two lovely alpaca ladies roaming the garden.
Supporting the neighbors and the small town by purchasing locally also reflects the sustainable philosophy.
Above all, guests are encouraged to follow their own rhythm while enjoying a memorable holiday in the Dolomites.
- Energy management
- Waste and water management
- Social engagement
- To reduce the amount of energy needed in the apartments use of energy efficient LED lights
- Use of up to date technologies to reduce greenhouse gas emissions
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Use of a district heating system and own chipping plant, to up-cycle wood waste and leftovers
Waste and water management
- In order to be environmentally friendly, and globally conscious use of fair trade shampoo in refillable bottles
- Washing towels requires are large amount of water so only towels that are left on the floor are exchanged
- Garden is watered solely with water drawn from the garden pond
- To reduce energy consumption, Dolomit uses solar panels to heat the water in the apartments and in the hotel, as well as the pool
- All chalets and apartments were built by the hosts themselves to make sure they are energy efficient and environmentally friendly
- All buildings are insulated with sheep’s wool and wood wool.
- The buildings are also primarily constructed with locally sourced wood
- Support of the local community
- Purchasing local products whenever possible, and encouraging the guests to do the same
- Guests can use the shuttle service and are encouraged nit to use their car
- Focus on regional and seasonal products
- Responsible consumption and reuse of food
- Conscious and responsible use of natural resources starts in the kitchen and the planning of menus by the chef