Pill 6136, Austria
“Grafenast is a spot of silence and power. The phantastic view over the valley will open and blow your mind.” Biohotel Grafenast
The sustainable Biohotel Grafenast is a quiet and powerful place in Tyrol, Austria for perfect relaxation and refueling soul and body. The rooms are individually furnished. They reflect the philosophy of the house, striving for unity with nature. All rooms were built according to the strict criteria of sustainability and ecology.
- Wood Sauna
- Art Gallery by the Mountain
- Organic Restaurant
- Regional cuisine with surprising international dishes
- Insider tips for different activities
being local - authentic experiences
Single Bed Rooms
- Single Bed Room „Rodelhütte“
- Panorama Single Bed Room with mountain scene
Double Bed Rooms
- Valley View Bed Room with balconies with 100% sunset romance
- Panorama Double Bed Room with mountain Scene
- “Studio zur Wiese”: wake up to the morning sun, while your kids are still blissfully sleeping
- Studio with Sauna, generous – modern – brilliant
All rooms are built and decorated according to the criteria of sustainability and ecology. Moreover, all rooms are earth ray- and electro smog free, decorated and furnished distinctively, and, hence, individual at the highest level.
With thought-out sleeping systems, spelt cushions and larch timber floors, the perfect atmosphere is provided for the hotel’s guests.
Book via Green Pearls® and benefit
Support sustainable travel worldwide and receive a benefit.
Save your exclusive Green Pearls® offer now:
Make a reservation through our website or book directly at Bio Hotel Grafenast with the code “Green Pearls” and get an privat one hour stay at the summer house in the vegetable patch with open fire and homemade tea. Redeemable at any time during your stay (depending on availability).
As a family business, the green and sustainable hotel Grafenast in Tyrol looks back on a history of over one hundred years. At that time Toni Unterlechner settled at the Pillberg in Austria and built the eco-friendly hotel.
Until today the hotel is characterized by continuity and stability. Everything must change in order to stay the same, is one of the principles of Peter and Waltraud Unterlechner, leading the hotel in the fourth generation. The protection of the environment and the focus on local products is part of the philosophy.
” Everything must change in order to stay the same”
- Energy Consumption
- The old room established in 1907 was preserved in the original state
- Rooms are equipped with special sleeping systems, larch timber grounds and spelt upholsterers
- Use of biologically generated vegetables from the in-house garden
- Exclusive use of organic products
- Consumption of only 8.4 kilograms CO2 per guest per night
- Wood-chip heating plant
- Green Power/Electricity
- Integrative jobs
- Esteeming contact with the employees