"Choose environmentally friendly travel itineraries" - Traveling eco friendly is fun and at the same time it reduces the impact on the environment.
Eco-friendly activities are fun for tourists as well as educational. The strong focus is on local experiences. The Thailand Tourism Authority organizes regularly tours within Bangkok and the provinces like Praj Lab Lae Town of Uttradit province where tourists can use the bike to explore the surrounding.
It is pollution free and a way of showing respect to the people and the places visited. Tourists also witness locals’ craftsmanship and can learn how to process the product as well as help built the dikes which is a lot of fun and beneficial to the community.
The joy of achieving something together with the locals is a priceless and sustainable experience.
Here you can find some guidelines that help to preserve the environment, reduce the carbon footprint. and help minimizing the energy consumption.
Purchase products that are:
- that can be recycled
- that can be refilled
- that can be recycled, for instance, glass bottle, etc.
- green-labeled or organic
- environmentally certified
- energy-saving and water-saving appliances
- energy-efficient vehicles, for instance, hybrid car or the automobile that runs on biodiesel or clean energy
- manufactured in environmental friendly process from the product design to its demolition
- locally grown and seasonal produced to save the energy consumed in transportation and preserving them
“Environmentally friendly travel activities can be equally pleasant and fun and add on to travelers' knowledge and experience, while affecting the natural resource and environment the least.”