Last Minute Green Easter Gifts
Easter is surprisingly early this time – so it is about time to think, with which gifts you could make your loved ones a small (or large) pleasure!
We have collected 10 green easter gift ideas here – short and sweet! There is something for everyone here! The best part: all presents can be gifted with a good conscience! We wish happy gifting!
1. The chocolate bunny at Easter is as popular as the Santa at Christmas. But: have your eyes open when buying chocolate – there are large differences concerning quality and different FairTrade declared items. A sweet Easter package that you can gift with a good conscience (or eat yourself), is for example available at Fair Einkaufen.
2. Gift sustainable travel: a gift certificate for a great massage at SCHWARZWALD PANORAMA or for a cooking course at Genießerhotel Die Forelle – our member hotels offer great small packages for all kinds of travel friends!
3. For men and women, from the wallet to the backpack – Matt & Nat offer fair produced, vegan bags for every taste.
4. With a beautiful jewelry piece from PeopleTree you not only make someone else happy, but support the extension of fair work places at the same time.
5. Goodbye boring Tupperware, hello chic Eco Lunchbox.
6. Colorful socks are a great eye-catcher – for him & her. A great selection on fair produced models are available for e.g. at Avocadostore.
7. Pretty things for white walls are available at Etsy, the online marketplace for creatives and independent artists. Art prints, photography or aquarelle – a photo is a very personal gift. Or you can print out your own favorite travel photo!
8. Groomed into spring! Whether creme, shower gel or bath salt – with natural cosmetic products from Dr. Hauschka or Weleda you cannot do anything wrong.
9. Classic Easter: an eggcup! Springy and colorful models, as well as many more fair produced kitchen helpers are available at GEPA Onlineshop.
And what you are gifting this season?